In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we find out Why Striving For Excellence Is So Important from our friends at Way of Kung Fu. Enjoy…
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Why Striving For Excellence Is So Important Contributed by Our Friends at Way of Kung Fu
Today we learn Why Striving For Excellence Is So Important.
Thought For Today:We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Why Striving For Excellence Is So Important
- Joel Osteen, Tim Grover: Why You Must Choose Your Attitude
- How To Avoid Living A Life of Mediocrity
- 7 Simple Things You Can Easily Do To Be Your Best Every Day
- How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness
- Why Be Average When You Were Born To Be Amazing
- Never Stop Pushing Yourself To Be Your Best
- Understanding What Your Reputation Says About You
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Way of Kung Fu
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: