Today's topic is Living Life With No Regrets
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Ric Elias
Our guest today is Ric Elias. Ric is a survivor of Flight 1549, the plane that crash-landed into New York City's Hudson River. He shares with us the 3 most important things he learned about himself that day in 2009 and they're definitely things we should all be thinking about.
Thought for today:In life, there are no guarantees, only opportunities and what we do with them. Click To Tweet
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TED
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.