Today's topic is On Why Attitude Is Everything
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Why Attitude Is Everything Contributed by Our Friends at Creative Thought
In today's audio, Jim Rohn explains very clearly why attitude is everything.
Thought For Today:A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don't change it you'll never go anywhere. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On On Why Attitude Is Everything
- Jim Rohn Explains The Essence Of Life Through The Ant Philosophy
- How to Stop Holding Yourself Back From Living Your Best Life
- Why You Must Stop Constantly Worrying About What Others Think Of You
- Managing Your Emotions: How To Stop Being Controlled By Your Emotions
- Actionable Tips on How To Figure Out What Drives You And Why It's Important
- Emotional Triggers: How To Maintain Control Of Your Emotions
- Helpful Tips On Overcoming Victim Mentality
- Why Having A Clear Vision For Your Life Is So Important
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Creative Thought
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.