Today's topic is Understanding and Using the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Understanding and Using the Power of Your Subconscious Mind Contributed by Our Friends at Law of Attraction Coaching
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Mindful Monday segment, in which we hear about understanding and using the power of your subconscious mind.
Thought For Today:If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought again. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Understanding and Using the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Law of Attraction Coaching
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
24 Great Quotes About The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
1. “Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.” – Robert Collier
2. “It is a psychological law that whatever we desire to accomplish we must impress upon the subjective or subconscious mind.” – Orson Swett Marden
3. “You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition.” – W Clement Stone
4. “Use the power of your conscious and subconscious mind to create a vibrational match for the abundance you desire and deserve.” – Jack Canfield
5. “In order to reprogram the subconscious mind, you need to relax the body. Release the tension. Let the emotions go. Get to a state of openness and receptivity. You are always in change. You are always safe.” – Louise Hay
6. “The subconscious mind makes no distinction between constructive and destructive thought impulses. It works with the material we feed it, through our thought impulses. The subconscious mind will translate into reality a thought driven by fear, just as readily as it will translate into reality a thought driven by courage or faith.” – Napoleon Hill
7. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “If you do not run your subconscious mind yourself, someone else will run it for you.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
9. “Act with purpose, courage, confidence, competence, and intelligence until these qualities ‘lock in’ to your subconscious mind.” – Brian Tracy
10. “The possibilities of creative effort connected with the subconscious mind are stupendous and imponderable. They inspire one with awe.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “You can make your dreams come true. Just decide, then trust your subconscious mind to guide you there.” – Anonymous
12. “The reason man may become the master of his own destiny is because he has the power to influence his own subconscious mind.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “Your body is your subconscious mind and you can’t heal it by talk alone.” – Candace Pert
14. “The infinite intelligence of my subconscious mind reveals to me my true place in life” Joseph Murphy
15. “Your subconscious mind makes all your words and actions fit a pattern consistent with your self-concept and your innermost beliefs about yourself.” – Brian Tracy
16. “Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day. Some goals may entail a list of shorter goals. Losing a lot of weight, for example, should include mini-goals, such as 10-pound milestones. This will keep your subconscious mind focused on what you want step by step.” – Jack Canfield
17. “There’s a lot of power in putting it out in the universe. It’s telling your subconscious mind, this is what’s gonna happen.” – Reba McEntire
18. “We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation.” – Jane Fonda
19. “Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your subconscious mind will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action, and all the blessings of life.” – Joseph Murphy
20. “The Subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.” – Bob Proctor
21. “Once the subconscious mind accepts an idea, it begins to execute it.” – Joseph Murphy
22. “If we could get your subconscious mind to agree with your conscious mind about being happy, that’s when your positive thoughts work.” – Bruce Lipton
23. “It is almost impossible to be consistent with your goal if your subconscious mind is constantly fed with negative perceptions of its road.” – Edmond Mbiaka
24. “When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win.” – T. Harv Eker
LOAC channel brings together the conversational enthusiasm providing the fundamental motivational videos of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life, and harness the forces that shape your destiny.