Today's topic is understanding personal identity and knowing who you really are
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Understanding Personal Identity Contributed by Our Friends at The School of Life
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we're going to be exploring personal identity and what it really means.
One of the most important questions you can ask yourself is “who am I?” No matter what kind of day or week, or year you might be having, it's always good to take some time out of your busy schedule for self-reflection. In this episode, we'll introduce you to the psychology behind understanding who you really are.
Thought For Today:Knowing who you are is the key to true happiness. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On understanding Personal Identity
- Les Brown: How To Develop a Growth Mindset
- The Power Of Having A Growth Mindset
- Skyrocket Your Personal Growth With This Useful Daily Self-Improvement Checklist
- Things You Must Stop Saying To Maximize Your Personal Growth
- Isaiah Hankel: Developing and Maintaining a Growth Mindset
- Sadhguru On How Overthinking Things Hurts Your Growth
- Joel Osteen: Why You Must Have a Lifelong Personal Growth Plan
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The School of Life
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
The School of Life is an organization built to help us find calm, self-understanding, resilience, and connection especially during troubled times.
We place emphasis on the need to understand ourselves better, so that we can secure serenity and make optimally reliable decisions, particularly around love and work.