Today's topic is How To Achieve Goals
Audio On How To Achieve Goals Contributed by Our Friends at The Art of Improvement
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have 3 great tips from our friends at The Art of Improvement on how to achieve goals.
Thought For Today:Vision without action is merely daydreaming. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Achieve Goals
- Helpful Tips On How to Stay Focused On Achieving Your Goals
- Consistency Is Key: How To Achieve Your Most Important Goals
- Making Progress: To Achieve Your Life Goals This Is What You Must Focus On
- Mel Robbins On Being Self Motivated And Working Toward Your Goals
- Jim Rohn Talks About Setting Goals In Life
- Struggles In Life Make You Stronger And Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Never Give Up On Your Goals: Slow Progress Is Still Progress
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The Art of Improvement
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Quotes That Will Help Motivate You To Achieve Your Goals
1. “If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as a team, we can choose to do the hard thing.” – Scott Kelly
2. “This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!” – Julia Child
3. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
4. “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” – Warren Buffett
5. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I'm sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” – Daymond John
6. “We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.” Sheryl Sandberg
7. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
9. “It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that.” – Cheryl Strayed
10. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
11. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
13. “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
14. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”– Michelle Obama
15. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
16. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
17. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” – Richard Branson
18. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
19. “You're always working to improve, and you're always being critiqued on your next performance. It's not about what you've done. There's always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
20. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
I make videos on this channel to help you learn how you can better yourself, how to be more productive, and how to take care of yourself - basically anything about self-improvement.