Today's topic is Developing A Givers Mentality
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Simon Sinek
Our guest today is an optimist who teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. He's also the author of the best selling book Start With Why. He is Simon Sinek and he's here to remind us that one of the keys to lasting happiness is developing a givers mentality.
Thought for today:
The happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
More Links and Resources On Having A Givers Mentality
- 5 Practical Steps That Will Lead To Success In Anything You Choose
- An Inspiring Message That Will Help You Face Your Fears In Life
- Always Do Your Best Because You Never Know Who's Paying Attention
- For A Happier Life STOP Doing These Things Immediately
- The Quality of Your Friends Is Shaping Your Future
- Crash Survivor Ric Elias Talks About Living Life With No Regrets
- Why It's Important to Let Go of People Who Bring You Down
- How To Change Your Life In An Instant With One Decision
Audio courtesy of our friend Evan Carmichael
View the full video on Youtube
Guest Contact Info:
People, places, and resources mentioned:
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
I'm working to solve the world's biggest problem. What is it? Check my website for details. #Believe