Today's topic is How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence Skills
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence Skills Contributed by Our Friends at The Art of Improvement
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get some great tips on how to improve your emotional intelligence skills from our friends at The Art of Improvement.
Thought For Today:No matter the situation never let your emotions overpower your intelligence. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence Skills
- The Awesome Power of Mindset: How To Cultivate The Right Mindset
- What Is Emotional Intelligence And Why Is It So Important
- A Reminder of the Many Benefits of Self-Awareness
- Wayne Dyer On Finding Inner Peace In Your Life
- Mindful Monday: How To Master Your Emotions
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The Art of Improvement
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Great Quotes About Emotional Intelligence Skills
1. I know that I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing. – Socrates
2. Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. – Jack Welch
When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. – Ernest Hemingway
3. The way to do is to be. – Lao Tzu
4. Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion, and empathy. – Dean Koontz
5. To increase your effectiveness, make your emotions subordinate to your commitments. – Brian Koslow
6. When you listen with empathy to another person, you give that person psychological air. – Stephen R. Covey
7. Remember that failure is an event, not a person. – Zig Ziglar
8. In my 35 years in business, I have always trusted my emotions. I have always believed that by touching emotion you get the best people to work with you, the best clients to inspire you, the best partners and most devoted customers. – Kevin Roberts
9. Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone … just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. A leader is a dealer in hope. – Napoleon Bonaparte
11. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. – Kahlil Gibran
12. If we can't laugh at ourselves, do we have the right to laugh at others? – C.H. Hamel
13. It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently. – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
14. We are at our most powerful, the moment we no longer need to be powerful. – Eric Micha'el Leventhal
15. Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got. – Janis Joplin
16. Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. – C.G. Jung
17. Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance. – Anthony de Mello
18. I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will. – Antonio Gramsci
19 He'd always known that shit rolled downhill, but he never knew tears did the same thing. – Amy Lane
20. The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. – Carl R. Rogers