Today's topic is Dealing With Words That Hurt
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Dealing With Words That Hurt Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's audio, we have our Weekly Motivational Segment: Freddy Fri Day, with our good friend Freddy Fri. Today Freddy talks with us about the best way to respond when we're hit with words that hurt.
Thought For Today:Don't ask why someone keeps hurting you. Ask why you keep letting them. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Dealing With Words That Hurt
- Why We Must Learn To Embrace Failure
- Why You Must Choose Your Friends Carefully
- When Things Get Rough Is When You Find Out Who Your Friends Are
- Character Matters: Winning At Life Means Building Your Character
- Tony Robbins: The Benefits of Having a Self Improvement Plan
- Always Do Your Best Because You Never Know Who's Paying Attention
- Things You Must Stop Saying To Maximize Your Personal Growth
- The Secret To Creating Your Future Just The Way You Want It
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #533 Release Date:
Friday, June 21, 2019
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.