Today's topic is Why Change Is So Hard
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Brendon.com
In today's audio, our friend Brendon Burchard talks with us about why change is so hard, and why we have to embrace it anyway.
Thought For Today:Don't fear change, embrace it. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Why Change Is So Hard
- Simple Mind Tricks You Can Use When You Really Need To Change Your Mindset
- Simple Ways To Feel Happier Every Day Of Your Life
- Making A Commitment To Change Your Life For The Better
- Change Your Mentality and Change Your Future
- Never Complain: Taking Full Responsibility For Your Own Life
- How To Bounce Back From Failure
- Developing These 3 Mindsets Will Change Your Life Completely
- Wayne Dyer: Exercise Your Freedom To Be Yourself
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Brendon.com
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Monday, September 17, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Kristine Weilert