Today's topic is being a Visionary Thinker
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On being a Visionary Thinker Contributed by Our Friend Sadhguru
In today's audio, Sadhguru explains what it means to be a visionary thinker and why it is a pre-requisite to being a good leader.
Thought For Today:If somebody else can decide what can happen within you right now, isn't this the ultimate slavery. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On being a Visionary Thinker
- Learning How To Focus On What Matters In Life
- Time Wasting Activities and Habits You Should Eliminate
- Focus On Yourself Not Others To Be The Best You Can Be
- Jim Rohn: How To Stop Worrying And Start Living
- How To Practice Self Compassion
- Why You Must Never Stop Learning And Growing
- Mindful Monday: How To Stop Your Mind From Wandering
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Sadhguru
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Considered among India’s 50 most influential people, Sadhguru is a yogi, mystic, bestselling author, and poet. Absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space, not only in matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs, and opens a new door on all that he touches.