Today's topic is Ditching Your Unhealthy Eating Habits
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Ditching Your Unhealthy Eating Habits Contributed by Our Friends at What I've Learned
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Wellness Wednesday segment, we learn why now is a great time to ditch our unhealthy eating habits.
Thought For Today:Don't ask why healthy food is so expensive. Ask why junk food is so cheap. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Ditching Your Unhealthy Eating Habits
- Making The Case For The Need To Consume Fewer Calories
- Wellness Wednesday: How To Live A Healthy Lifestyle
- Having Trouble Sleeping? Mel Robbins Is Here With Some Help
- Healthy Habits That Will Improve Your Overall Health
- How To Be More Disciplined In Your Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at What I've Learned
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Great Quotes About Healthy Eating
1. “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” – Morgan Spurlock
2. “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
3. “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
4. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
5. “In my food world, there is no fear or guilt, only joy, and balance. So no ingredient is ever off-limits. Rather, all of the recipes here follow my Usually-Sometimes-Rarely philosophy. Notice there is no Never.” – Ellie Krieger
6. “After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.” – T. Cogan
7. “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
8. “Don’t allow a love problem or work problem to become an eating problem. Stop trying to stuff your feelings down with food.” – Karen Salmansohn
9. “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
10. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”. – Ayurvedic Proverb
11. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – Proverb
12. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
13. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
14. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
16. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
17. “Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
18. “Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
19. “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
20. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain