Today's topic is How to Recognize When You're In A Toxic Relationship
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How to Recognize When You're In A Toxic Relationship Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Tracey Marks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we listen in as Dr. Tracey Marks explains how to recognize when you're in a toxic relationship.
Thought For Today:Let go of people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Recognize When You're In A Toxic Relationship
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- How To Master Your Habits And Take Control Of Your Life
- Getting Back Up When You Get Knocked Down
- Easy And Simple Ways to Simplify Your Life
- 4 Healthy Ways To Spend Time Alone
- Overcoming The Negative Voices In Your Head
- Focus On Yourself Not Others To Be The Best You Can Be
- Why So Many People Find It Difficult To Meditate
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Tracey Marks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from Dr. Tracey Marks
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.