Today's topic is Time Wasting Activities You Should Eliminate
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Time Wasting Activities You Should Eliminate Contributed by Our Friends at Better Than Yesterday
In today's audio, our friends from Better Than Yesterday point out a few time wasting activities and habits that you should eliminate from your life.
Thought For Today:People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Time Wasting Activities You Should Eliminate
- You Are The Creator Of Your Own Reality(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Mindful Monday: How To Harness The Power of Mindfulness(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Live A Simple And Peaceful Life(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Why You Must Never Stop Learning And Growing(Opens in a new browser tab)
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Better Than Yesterday
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
You might also enjoy:
STOP WASTING TIME – Part 1 | Motivational Video for Success & Studying (Ft. Coach Hite)
There’s an inconsistency that sneaks into our relationship with time. There never seems to be enough of it in the day. We’ll get to it later, we say.
You never thought juggling—a term typically reserved for circus clowns or the party trick you tried to learn in college—would be something you practice daily.
A study conducted by Salary.com and AOL found that the average worker admitted to wasting just over two hours of each eight-hour workday on non-job-related activities. This amount of unproductive time means one quarter of all salaries—an average of $39,795 per employee per year—is wasted.
Photo by Djim Loic