Today's topic is How To Harness The Power of Your Mind
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Harness The Power of Your Mind Contributed by Our Friends at Infinity Mind
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn How To Harness The Power of Your Mind.
The mind has incredible power. It is without a doubt the most powerful thing we have, more than any muscle or tool that can be crafted by science and technology.
Your thoughts create your reality; they are what make you who you are as both person and individual within society in general.
The problem with this is sometimes it's hard to focus on the present moment because of our busy minds wandering off into other places.
You have a hard time focusing on the present moment because of your busy mind.
The solution to this problem is to harness the power of your mind and focus on what's in front of you right now. Today we have some tips for getting started.
Thought For Today:You have power over your mind. Not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Harness The Power of Your Mind
- Owen Fitzpatrick Provides Some Practical Tips For Controlling Your Mind
- The Benefits Of Renewing Your Mind
- Training Your Mind To Stop Overreacting
- Focus On You: How To Train Your Mind To Be Strong
- Strengthen Your Mind and Take Control of Your Life
- How To Quiet Your Mind And Live A Peaceful Life
- Tony Robbins On How to Reprogram Your Mind For Success
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Infinity Mind
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.