Today's topic is The Art of Setting Goals
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Art of Setting Goals Contributed by Our Friends at Other Live
In today's audio, we learn about the art of setting goals so you can set goals the right way.
Thought For Today:Average people have hopes and wishes. Successful people have goals and plans Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Art of Setting Goals
- You Win At Life By Resisting The Pull Of Being Average
- Jay Shetty: The Power of Gratitude And How It Can Change Your Life
- Cindy Trimm Helps You Focus On Your Goals
- Overcoming Adversity: How To Overcome Whatever Comes Your Way
- Here's Where To Find Your Real Happiness And Peace
- Making A Commitment To Change Your Life For The Better
- How Your Brain Works: Switching From Automatic To Direct Mode
- Why You Must Choose Your Friends Carefully
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Other Live
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.