Today's topic is How To Live A More Peaceful Life By Not Taking Things Personally
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Live A More Peaceful Life By Not Taking Things Personally Contributed by Our Friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we hear about how to live a more peaceful life by not taking things personally.
Thought For Today:What other people think or say about you is their reality. It doesn't have to be yours. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Live A More Peaceful Life By Not Taking Things Personally
- Finding Inner Peace and Happiness In Your Daily Life
- How to Stop Taking Things Personally
- 3 Suggestions For How To Not Take Things Personally
- 7 Steps To Understanding And Overcoming Childhood Trauma
- Mindful Monday: How To Pull Yourself Out of Depression
- Importance of Having Morning and Evening Routines
- Myles Monroe Talks About How To Discover Your Purpose
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Julia Holds an MA in Counselling Psychology and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor.
From the moment Julia Kristina learned that there was such thing as a job where one could help another human being grow, heal and make changes that would transform their lives, and thus the lives of generations to come, she knew she had to do whatever it took to become a therapist.
She has been invited to speak at regional and national conferences and on news segments as a mental wellness and mindset expert, has created her own suite of personal development courses, programs, and seminars, and most recently, Julia and her Associates.