Today's topic is Taking Responsibility For Your Life
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Taking Responsibility For Your Life Contributed by Our Friends at Creative Thought
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we listen in as the Great Jim Rohn talks with us about the importance of taking responsibility for your life.
Thought For Today:If you're not responsible for your actions, who is? Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Taking Responsibility For Your Life
- Jim Rohn: Why Self Preparation and Self Education Are The Keys To Success
- Taking Responsibility – What It Really Means
- Accepting Responsibility When You’re Wrong
- Taking Full Responsibility For What Happens In Your Life
- No Excuses: Take Full Responsibility For Your Life
- Dr. Tracey Marks: How To Stop Feeling Like A Victim
- Wellness Wednesday: Learning To Trust Your Intuition
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Creative Thought
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.