Today's topic is Stop Waiting For Perfection
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Bob Miglani
Our guest today is the author of The Washington Post Bestselling book, Embrace the Chaos, which is about learning to move forward in times of change, uncertainty, and disruption. He is Bob Miglani and he's here today to remind us to stop waiting for the perfect moment to start living.
Thought for today:Perfection is an illusion of our mind as it tries to bring order to life which has none. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Stop Waiting For Perfection
- Helpful Tips On How to Be Assertive Without Being Rude
- Here's A Simple Goal Setting Guide That Will Help Make Goal Setting Easier
- The Secrets To How To Be More Confident
- Dare To Be Great: How To Do The Things You Need To Do
- Isaiah Hankel: You Are Not Responsible For Other People's Happiness
- How to Stop Holding Yourself Back From Living Your Best Life
- Jim Rohn: List of Life Skills Everyone Should Learn
The audio clip appears courtesy or our friend Bob Miglani
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: