Today's topic is Why You Must Stop Seeking Validation from Others
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Why You Must Stop Seeking Validation from Others Contributed by Our Friend Joel Osteen
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we are given a great reminder of Why We Must Stop Seeking Validation from Others.
Thought For Today:An amazing thing happens when you stop seeking validation and approval. You find it. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Why You Must Stop Seeking Validation from Others
- Steve Harvey Talks About His Life Before The Steve Harvey Morning Show
- How To Stop Seeking Validation From Others (And Why You Should)
- How to Become More Disciplined and Focused
- For A More Peaceful Life Learn To Trust The Flow Of Life
- Create Your Own Reality: It's What Successful People Do
- Even More About How to Become A One Percenter
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Joel Osteen
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.