Today's topic is How to Stop Procrastinating
Guest: Meredith Miller
Our guest today is a coach, speaker and Amazon best selling author who helps people heal after failed relationships. She's Meredith Miller and she's here to encourage you to Stop Waiting for Permission to live your life on your own terms.
Thought for today:
Change will not come if you wait for some other person, or some other time. You are the one you've been waiting for.
More Links and Resources On How To Stop Procrastinating
- How to Control Your Emotions And Overcome Your Fears
- Tony Robbins On How To Stay Focused On Your Goals
- 5 Habits That Will Completely Transform Your Life
- Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Talks About Overcoming the Fear of Failure
- Wayne Dyer Explains How Your Thoughts Become Reality
- Helpful Tips On How to Be Assertive Without Being Rude
- Your Daily Habits Determine Your Future
- How To Live A Simple And Peaceful Life
- Justin Perry From YouAreCreators Explains Some Simple Rules For Life
- Jim Rohn Reminds Us That As a Man Thinketh So Is He
Audio clip appears courtesy of our friends at Inner Integration
Show Release Date:
Thanks for Listening Today!
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Google Play
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.