Today's topic is Stop Negative Thoughts and Put An End To Negative Thinking Patterns
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Stop Negative Thoughts and Put An End To Negative Thinking Patterns Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Tracey Marks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn how to stop negative thoughts and finally put an end to negative thinking patterns.
Thought For Today:Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Stop Negative Thoughts and Put An End To Negative Thinking Patterns
- Joe Vitale: How to Train Your Subconscious Mind
- Understanding and Using the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- How To Harness The Power of Mindfulness
- Importance of Having Morning and Evening Routines
- The Awesome Power of Mindset: How To Cultivate The Right Mindset
- Tony Robbins Tells Us How to Stop Being So Negative
- How You Create Your Own Future With Your Thoughts
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Tracey Marks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.