Today's topic is Steps to Discovering Your Purpose in Life
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Steps to Discovering Your Purpose in Life Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Tracey Marks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn 7 Steps to Discovering Your Purpose in Life from our friend Dr. Tracey Marks.
Thought For Today:If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Steps to Discovering Your Purpose in Life
- Rick Warren On Living a Purpose Driven Life
- Jack Canfield: How To Discover Your Life Purpose
- Purposefully Standing Out From The Crowd
- Deciding What You Want: Finding Your Purpose
- Discovering Your Purpose: Living A Purpose Driven Life
- Discovering Your Purpose: Randy Pausch and Priyanka Chopra
- Know Your Why: The Benefits of Knowing Your Purpose
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Tracey Marks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from Dr. Tracey Marks
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.