Today's topic is Why We Must Stay Away From Negative People
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Isaiah Hankel
In addition to being the international bestselling author of Black Hole Focus, today's guest is also an expert on mental focus and career development. Having seen his work be featured in The Guardian, Fast Company, and Entrepreneur Magazine. He is Isaiah Hankel and today he reminds us why we must stay away from negative people.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Why You Should Stay Away From Negative People
- Will Smith: There Is No Competition When You Refuse To Be Outworked
- Know Thyself: An Inspirational Reminder That You Are Your Only Limit
- Making A Commitment To Change Your Life For The Better
- How To Break Bad Habits and Replace Them With Better Ones
- Jordan B. Peterson: Spread Positivity Be An Encourager
- In Your Pursuit Of Happiness You Get To Choose Your Sacrifice
- John Maxwell: Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day
- Denzel Washington and Others With A Message on Seizing The Day
Audio courtesy of our friend Isaiah Hankel
View the full video on Youtube – (Video removed by owner)
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.