Today's topic is Understanding How To Deal With Social Anxiety
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Understanding How To Deal With Social Anxiety Contributed by Our Friends at The School of Life
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get some very helpful tips and information on dealing with social anxiety.
Thought For Today:You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Understanding How To Deal With Social Anxiety
- Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Talks About Overcoming the Fear of Failure
- Fighting For Your Life When All You Want To Do Is Give Up
- How To Overcome Bad Days
- Daily Routines: Importance of Having Morning and Evening Routines
- Tony Robbins: Designing Your Own Blueprint To Success And Happiness
- Let Go Of Regret And Find Peace Within Yourself
- Steve Harvey With Some Inspiring Words On Living A Life Without Limits
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The School of Life
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from our friends at The School of Life
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Great Quotes On Dealing With Social Anxiety
1. “I feel as though my real personality is locked up in a box inside of me, and that box doesn't open until I'm alone. It saddens me so much that I can't find a way to show anyone that I'm actually intelligent and funny and good company.” – Anonymous
2. “…meet with Triumph and Disaster, And treat those two imposters just the same” – Rudyard Kipling
3. “I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.” – Unknown
4. “What upsets people is not things themselves, but their judgments about these things.” - Epictetus
5. “All this hurrying from place to place won’t bring you any relief, for you’re traveling in the company of your own emotions, followed by your troubles all the way” – Seneca
6. “I have this problem: I isolate myself, then become upset because I’m lonely.” – Unknown
Related: Fighting For Your Life When All You Want To Do Is Give Up
7. “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” – Charles Spurgeon
8. “Wild animals run from the dangers they actually see, and once they have escaped them worry no more. We, however, are tormented alike by what is past and what is to come. A number of our blessings do us harm, for memory brings back the agony of fear while foresight brings it on prematurely. No one confines his unhappiness to the present.” – Seneca
9. “Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens” – Epictetus
10. “I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.” – Unknown
11. “There’s just so much going on in my mind, sometimes I can’t keep up with what’s going on around me.” – Amanda Jade Briskar
12. “A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.” – Aesop
Related: Tony Robbins: Designing Your Own Blueprint To Success And Happiness
13. “If a person doesn’t know to which port they sail, no wind is favorable.” - Seneca.
14. “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.” – George Bernard Shaw
15. “It is very hard to explain to people who have never known serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. There is no off switch.” – Matt Haig
16. “It’s sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.” – Amanda Seyfried
17. “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” – Walter Anderson
18. “I don’t think anyone could ever criticize me more severely than the way I viciously criticize myself.” – Unknown
19. “I say “sorry” a lot, mostly because I feel everything is my fault.” – Unknown
20. “Today I escaped anxiety. Or no, I discarded it, because it was within me, in my own perceptions - not outside.” - Marcus Aurelius
The School of Life is an organization built to help us find calm, self-understanding, resilience, and connection especially during troubled times.
We place emphasis on the need to understand ourselves better, so that we can secure serenity and make optimally reliable decisions, particularly around love and work.