Today's topic is Habits That Are Usually Associated With Smart People
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Common Habits Smart People Are Known For Having Contributed by Our Friends at BRAINY DOSE
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, our friends at Brainy Dose share some interesting thoughts about some of the habits that smart people are known for having.
Thought For Today:The smarter you get the less you speak. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Common Habits Smart People Are Known For Having
- Wayne Dyer On How To Make Your Life Easier
- Lana Shlafer Answers The Question What Is Happiness
- Brendon Burchard On Dealing with Difficulties in Life
- Vishen Lakhiani: Setting And Achieving Your Goals
- Yubing Zhang Encourages You To Escape Your Comfort Zone
- Kim Perell Gives Some Excellent Advice On Making Things Happen
- John Maxwell and Dr. Myles Monroe Share Their Secrets To Success
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at BRAINY DOSE
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Brainy Dose brings you high-quality informational and educational videos.
This channel features many different topics that range from health and wellness to love and relationships, psychology, self-improvement, motivation, interesting facts, and much more.
We are passionate about learning, growing, and inspiring others to be the very best version of themselves; and we dedicate a great deal of time and effort to producing these videos in order to share (and demonstrate) the knowledge we gain through our love of research. We hope you enjoy watching our videos as much as we enjoy making them, and that you’ll find something to take away from each one.