Today's topic is The Art of Simply Saying No
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Art of Simply Saying No Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, Freddy talks with us about the art of simply saying no.
Thought For Today:No is a complete sentence. It does not require justification or explanation. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Art of Simply Saying No
- How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness
- How To Maintain Your Discipline and Focus
- How To Be More Disciplined In Your Life
- The Pain of Discipline or The Pain of Regret You Decide
- How To Improve Your Self-Discipline And Develop Better Habits
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!