Today's topic is Setting Personal Boundaries
Today's Episode Is Sponsored By:
7 Good Minutes Podcast Production Services
Audio Contributed by Our Friend Kati Morton
Today we hear from Youtuber and Licensed Therapist Kati Morton, on teaching people how to treat us by setting personal boundaries.
Thought for today:Lack of boundaries invites lack of respect. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Setting Personal Boundaries
- Boundaries for Your Soul
- Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
- Codependence and the Power of Detachment
- Boundaries Where You End And I Begin: How To Recognize And Set Healthy Boundaries
- No Means No: Teaching children about personal boundaries
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Click To Tweet Image
Show Release Date:
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
Photo by Mitchel Lensink