Today's topic is Self-Confidence
Today's Episode Is Sponsored By:
7 Good Minutes Podcast Production Services
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Charisma on Command
In today's episode, we hear from our friend at Charisma on Command, as he explains how to model Muhammad Ali's style of over the top self-confidence.
Thought For Today:
Further Reading On Self-Confidence
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance
- The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence
- The Self-Esteem Workbook
- Thriving with Social Anxiety: Daily Strategies for Overcoming Anxiety
- The Confidence Code for Girls
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip appears courtesy of our friends at Charisma on Command
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Click To Tweet Image
Show Release Date:
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
Do You Want To Be Happier?
Join the Happy Nation! Our private, by-invitation-only community where you get the inspiration, encouragement, and positive energy you need to fuel your journey to a happier life.