Today's topic is 13 Easy Self Care Tips
Audio On 13 Easy Self Care Tips Contributed by Our Friends at BRAINY DOSE
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get some excellent self-care tips from our friends at Brainy Dose.
Thought For Today:You cannot pour from an empty cup. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On 13 Easy Self Care Tips
- Self Care: Why It’s Important To Spend Time Focusing on Yourself
- What It Means To Invest In Yourself
- Taking Care Of Yourself: Remembering To Take Care Of You
- Les Brown: Make It A Priority To Take Care Of Yourself
- How To Take Care Of Yourself Emotionally
- Freddy Fri Day: How To Love Yourself Better
- 73 Ways to Spread Kindness and Make a Difference!
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at BRAINY DOSE
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Better Care of Yourself
1. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
2. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
3. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
4. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.” – Christopher Germer
5. “If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.” – Doug Larson
6. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
7. “Self-care is never a selfish act. It is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer
8. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.” – Dolly Parton
9. “Self-discipline is self-caring.” – M. Scott Peck
10. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn't healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs, and habits – anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” – Kim McMillen
11. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah
12. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
13. “I found in my research that the biggest reason people aren't more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they’ll become self-indulgent. They believe self-criticism is what keeps them in line. Most people have gotten it wrong because our culture says being hard on yourself is the way to be.” – Kristen Neff
14. “Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds, and work that nourish you.” – Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
15. “A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life.” – Andrew Matthews
16. “One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.” – Bertrand Russell
17. “How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em.” – Shel Silverstein
18. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
19. “The challenge is not to be perfect. It is to be whole.” – Jane Fonda
20. “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” – Brian Andreas