Today's topic is Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine Contributed by Our Friends at The Whole Happy Life
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we hear about 20 great ideas that will fit very nicely into your self-care routine.
Thought For Today:Self-care is taking all the pressures you are facing right now, and deciding to which you will respond, and how. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
- How To Practice Self Compassion
- Self Care Tips: 13 Easy Steps To Better Self Care
- Self Care: Why It’s Important To Spend Time Focusing on Yourself
- Taking Care Of Yourself: Remembering To Take Care Of You
- Les Brown: Make It A Priority To Take Care Of Yourself
- How To Take Care Of Yourself Emotionally
- Freddy Fri Day: How To Love Yourself Better
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The Whole Happy Life
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
21 Self-Care Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Better Care of Yourself
1. “We need to replace your vicious stress cycle with a vicious cycle of self-care.” – Dr. Sara Gottfried
2. “Learning to treat ourselves lovingly may at first feel like a dangerous experiment.” – Sharon Salzberg
3. “Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.” – Kristi Ling
4. “Growing into your future with health and grace and beauty doesn’t have to take all your time. It rather requires a dedication to caring for yourself as if you were rare and precious, which you are, and regarding all life around you as equally so, which it is.” – Victoria Moran
5. “No more martyring myself.” – Sharon E. Rainey
6. “Self-care has become a new priority. The revelation that it’s perfectly permissible to listen to your body and do what it needs.” – Frances Ryan
7. “When you accept you have to rescue yourself, then you’re adulting.” – Sharon Pearson
8. “Find what makes your heart sing and create your own music.” – Mac Anderson
9. “Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first; it means me too.” – L.R. Knost
10. “Self-care is how you take your power back.” – Lalah Delia
11. “Self-discipline is self-caring.” – M. Scott Peck
12. “When we self-regulate well, we are better able to control the trajectory of our emotional lives and resulting actions based on our values and sense of purpose.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
13. “Self-care is taking all the pressures you are facing right now, and deciding to which you will respond, and how.” – Imani Shola
14. “Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul, and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love.” – Becca Lee
Related: How To Practice Self Compassion
15. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk. Essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” – Vironika Tugaleva
16. “When we give ourselves compassion, we are opening our hearts in a way that can transform our lives.” – Kristin Neff
17. “As important as it is to have a plan for doing work, it is perhaps more important to have a plan for rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep.” – Akiroq Brost
18. “Take the time today to love yourself. You deserve it.” – Avina Celeste
19. “The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.” – Bryant McGillns
20. “How do you define ‘taking care of yourself’? Create a new self-care practice today. Observe your comfort level when it comes to being good to yourself. Discomfort is a wise teacher.” – Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso
21. “Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.” – Karl Lagerfeld