Today's topic is Seeking Validation From Others
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Seeking Validation From Others Contributed by Our Friend Joel Osteen
In today's audio, Joel Osteen talks with us about the perils of seeking validation from others.
Thought For Today:What someone else does or does not do, thinks or does not think does not determine your value. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Seeking Validation From Others
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: How To Elevate Your Life And Become Limitless
- Create Your Own Reality: It's What Successful People Do
- Why You Must Never Settle For Mediocrity In Your Life
- Jack Canfield: How To Recognize Signs From The Universe
- Steve Harvey Talks About His Life Before The Steve Harvey Morning Show
- Mentioned In today's episode: Joel Osteen
- Even More About Seeking Validation From Others
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friend Joel Osteen
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #352 Release Date:
Saturday, December 22, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Eye for Ebony