Today's topic is Saying Yes When You Mean No
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Mark Hyman
Our guest today is Dr. Mark Hyman. An American physician, and New York Times best-selling author. He's also the founder and medical director of the UltraWellness Center and talks with us about the problems that arise from saying yes when you mean no. He also explains why not stating how you really feel in order to keep the peace is actually doing you more harm than good in your relationships.
Thought for today:
Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
More Links and Resources On Saying Yes When You Mean No
- 5 Practical Steps That Will Lead To Success In Anything You Choose
- An Inspiring Message On Getting Through Tough Times In Life
- When Things Get Rough Is When You Find Out Who Your Friends Are
- Your Future Is Being Shaped By The Quality Of Your Friends
- Developing This Habit Will Make You Unstoppable
- The Secret To Creating Your Future Just The Way You Want It
- Gillian Perkins With Tips on How to Be Happy With Your Life
- How to Achieve Personal Freedom and Become A One Percenter
- Answering The Billion Dollar Question: What Do I Really Want?
Audio courtesy of our friend Mark Hyman, MD
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.