Today's topic is Saying Yes To Everything
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TED
On today's show, we hear from Shonda Rhimes, the force behind Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder, as she talks about all the things she learned when she spent a year happily saying yes to everything.
Thought For Today:If you never try you'll never know. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Saying Yes to Life
- Saying Yes: Discovering and Responding to God's Will in Your Life
- Saying Yes to Life
- Happiness Calling: A Practical Guide for Saying Yes to Life’s Joy
- Saying Yes to Life by Evelyn Echols
- Saying No to Say Yes: Everyday Boundaries and Pastoral Excellence
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TED
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.