Today's topic is The Art And Skill Of Saying No Tactfully
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On The Art And Skill Of Saying No Tactfully Contributed by Our Friend Matt D'Avella
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn more about the art and skill of saying no.
Thought For Today:Saying no is often the ultimate step toward taking better care of yourself. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Art And Skill Of Saying No Tactfully
- 6 Important Life Lessons Everyone Should Know
- Self-Improvement Coach Tracy Hensel: The Power of Saying No
- Mark Hyman: Stop Saying Yes When You Mean No
- Personal Identity: Do You Really Know Who You Are?
- How To Learn To Say No Without Explaining Yourself
- Excellent Life Advice That Many People Ignore
- The Importance of Learning To Say No
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Matt D'Avella
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Hi there. If you're new to my videos, my name is Matt D'Avella. I'm a documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur, and YouTuber. I've made a couple of documentaries for Netflix. I also teach courses on everything from filmmaking to habit change. If you like to nerd out about self-development as much as I do, you can subscribe for awesome videos.
If you like my videos, you might like my courses, where I go even deeper into topics like self-development, creativity & filmmaking: http://slowgrowth.com
Thanks for your support.