Guest: Wayne Dyer
Our guest today was a philosopher, author, and motivational speaker. His first book, Your Erroneous Zones, is one of the best-selling books of all time having sold an estimated 35 million copies to date. He is Wayne Dyer and we listen in as he gives us his rules for success.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Rules For Success
- How to Build Self-Esteem: The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- Aaron Doughty: How to Stop Overthinking Everything
- Be Mindful of Your Thoughts: We Become What We Think About
- Iyanla Vanzant and Tony Robbins: How to Get Unstuck
- Sadhguru On How Overthinking Things Hurts Your Growth
- Tips On How To More Effectively Deal With Difficult People
- You Are Who You Surround Yourself With, Choose Well
- How To Achieve Anything You Want To Achieve
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Evan Carmichael
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Scott Warman