Today's topic is How Regular Exercise Affects Your Body
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How Regular Exercise Affects Your Body Contributed by Our Friends at Tech Insider
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Wellness Wednesday segment in which we hear about how getting regular exercise affects your body.
Thought For Today:When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How Regular Exercise Affects Your Body
- Wayne Dyer: Exercise Your Freedom To Be Yourself
- Ditching Your Unhealthy Eating Habits Including Sugar
- Understanding Mindfulness and What It Really Is
- Overcoming Depression: Ways To Cope With Depression
- A Friendly Reminder Of The Many Benefits Of Reading
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Tech Insider
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
21 Inspiring Quotes On Getting Regular Exercise
1. “Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.” – Anonymous
2. “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health.” – Hippocrates
3. “Fitness starts in your head. You must choose to eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body with respect.” – Anonymous
4. “Today I will love myself enough to exercise.” – Anonymous
5. “Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” – Erin Gray
6. “The body achieves what the mind believes.” – Anonymous
7. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Anonymous
8. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” – Jim Rohn
9. “Exercise to have fun and be healthy, not just to lose weight.” – Anonymous
10. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
11. “Running is not just exercise; it is a lifestyle.” – John Bingham
12. “When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get.” – Tich Nhat Hanh
13. “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” – Thomas Jefferson
14. “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air, and exercise.” – Thomas Edison
15. “Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.” – Anonymous
16. “I’m addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” – Robin Sharma
18. “Exercise more. Soon, it’s going to feel amazing.” – Anonymous
19. “Every workout counts even if it’s only for 15 minutes. Just do it.” – Anonymous
20. “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.” – Anonymous
21. “Exercise is therapy.” – Anonymous