Today's topic is How To Quickly Refresh Your Mind
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Quickly Refresh Your Mind Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we get a few very useful tips on how to quickly refresh your mind and soul.
Thought For Today:True silence is rest for the mind and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Quickly Refresh Your Mind
- How To Achieve More By Completing Micro-projects
- Mindful Monday: Jordan Peterson On The Benefits of Meditation
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- How To Be More Mindful By Not Trying To Be Mindful
- Mindful Monday: Refresh Yourself In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Freddy Fri Day: Inspiring Message On Developing A New And Better Mindset
- What It Means To Invest In Yourself
- 10 Things Confident People Simply Never Do
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: