Today's topic is How to Raise Your Standards
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Brendon.com
Our guest today is the author of the New York Times Bestselling book Motivation Manifesto and founder of the High-Performance Academy. He is Brendon Burchard and he's here to encourage you to raise your standards to live a better life.
Thought For Today:Be bold enough to set standards for your life to say thanks, but no thanks to anyone or anything that doesn't meet them. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Why You Must Raise Your Standards
- Think Better Live Better: A Victorious Life Begins in Your Mind
- Happy Women Live Better
- Eat Better Live Longer: Understand What Your Body Needs to Stay Healthy
- How to Live Longer and Feel Better
- A Better Way to Live
- Live Better Longer
- Essential Life Skills: How To Develop Patience
- Do Things That Make You Happy
- In Your Pursuit Of Happiness You Get To Choose Your Sacrifice
- The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio courtesy of our friends at Brendon.com
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis