Today's topic is Why Ending The Pursuit of Perfection Leads To Happiness
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Why Ending The Pursuit of Perfection Leads To Happiness Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's audio, we have a great message explaining why ending the pursuit of perfection leads to happiness.
Thought For Today:Strive for progress, not perfection. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Why Ending The Pursuit of Perfection Leads To Happiness
Oprah Winfrey: Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
Freddy Fri: Remember Who You Are
Les Brown: The Amazing Power of Giving
How To Maintain Your Discipline and Focus
The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
Tips On How To More Effectively Deal With Difficult People
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.