Today's topic is How To Set Priorities In Life
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Set Priorities In Life Contributed by Our Friends at Brendon.com
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get 3 simple ideas on how to properly set priorities in life.
Thought For Today:Nobody is ever really too busy. More often than not it's just a matter of priorities. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Set Priorities In Life
- How To Achieve Goals: 3 Golden Rules For Setting And Achieving Goals
- Mel Robbins On Being Self Motivated And Working Toward Your Goals
- Jim Rohn Talks About Setting Goals In Life
- The Joy of Setting Goals and Taking Action to Accomplish Them
- Vishen Lakhiani: Setting And Achieving Your Goals
- How To Be Productive And Get More Done Throughout Your Day
- Jordan Peterson: How To Find Meaning In Your Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Brendon.com
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
21 Great Quotes About Setting Priorities In Life
1. “Good things happen when you set your priorities straight.” – Scott Caan
2. “You always have time for things you put first.” – Anonymous
3. “Think of your priorities, not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.” – Dan Millman
4. “Make yourself a priority.” – Anonymous
5. “There is no one busy in this world, it’s always about priorities. You will always find time for the things you feel important.” – Nishan Panwar
6. “Instead of saying “I don’t have time” – try saying “it’s not a priority,” – and see how that feels.” – Laura Vanderkam
7. “The first step to success is knowing your priorities.” – Aspesh
8. “Your decisions reveal your priorities.” – Jeff Van Gundy
9. “Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you.” – Marilu Henner
10. “Schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
11. “Your priorities are your character.” – Anonymous
12. “Often in life, we forget the things we should remember, and remember the things we should forget.” – Anonymous
13. “If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.” – Russian Proverb
14. “To change your life, you need to change your priorities.” – Mark Twain
15. “Priorities will tell you everything you need to know about a person.” – Anonymous
16. “Sometimes things in life happen that allow us to understand our priorities very clearly.” – Mariska Hargitay
17. “You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things.”
18. “I’m starting to judge success by the time I have for myself, the time I spend with family and friends. My priorities aren’t amending – they’re shifting.” – Brendan Fraser
19. “Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.” – Margaret Peters
20. “If it’s a priority you’ll find a way. If it isn’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
21. “When you have too many top priorities, you effectively have no top priorities.” – Stephen Covey