Today's topic is Simple Steps To Practicing Mindfulness at Work
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Simple Steps To Practicing Mindfulness at Work Contributed by Our Friend Adriana Girdler
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we learn a few simple steps to practicing mindfulness at work.
Thought For Today:Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on, get drunk. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Simple Steps To Practicing Mindfulness at Work
- How To Deal With And Rid Yourself Of Inner Conflict
- How To Improve Self Control And Discipline
- Freddy Fri: Problem Solving Steps That Work
- Finding Your Happiness: Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Joy
- Jay Shetty: The Power of Gratitude
- How To Know When To Leave A Relationship
- No More Tears Over People That Do Nothing But Hurt You
- How To Change Your Life In An Instant With One Decision
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Adriana Girdler
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: