Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
30 Great Quotes on Using The Power of Visualization to Achieve Your Goals
1. “I fear failure, but I won't let it stop me. Sometimes you just got to do it or else it just doesn't happen.” – Mark Cuban
2. “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” – Warren Buffett
3. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “If you're not stubborn, you'll give up on experiments too soon. And if you're not flexible, you'll pound your head against the wall and you won't see a different solution to a problem you're trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
5. “You're always working to improve, and you're always being critiqued on your next performance. It's not about what you've done. There's always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
11. “It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.” – Pat Summitt
12. “Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I’ve never done before –– maybe not noticeably, but inside. But I'll do it because I know it’s not an insurmountable task; I've done plenty of tasks in my life.” – Martha Stewart
13. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
14. “The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.” – Barack Obama
15. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” – Richard Branson
16. “I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
17. “It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that.” – Cheryl Strayed
18. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I'm sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” – Daymond John
Related: Setting Achievable Daily Goals: Why This Is A Good Habit To Have – 525
20. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
21. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'” – Mark Zuckerberg
22. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
23. “Don't you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
25. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
26. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
27. “The distance between number one and number two is always constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. I cannot just expect the organization to improve if I don't improve myself and lift the organization, because that distance is constant.” – Indra Nooyi
28. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
29. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
30. “Everyone's dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
What listeners are saying about 7 Good Minutes
WOW!!! Love the inspiration!!
I just discovered this podcast and let me tell you...it is off the charts awesome! So grateful I found you and I will be listening a lot!! Thank you!!
Ever have one of those middle of the day meltdowns? But you still have hours of stuff to do and you can’t leave the office and medicate for two hours. Breathe. Headphones. 7 minutes. It works for me every time.
...blown away, they really speak to me in a huge way
Hello Clyde, I came across your podcasts and I'm in my second day of listening. I blown away, they really speak to me in a huge way. Thank you very much for taking the time to do something that is without a doubt helping people through their day and their life, including me!! Take care. Shawn
from United States of America
Great start to the day
I’m always pumped to listen to this podcast every morning! Such a great inspiration right away in the morning
Look forward to waking up every morning and listening to 7 Great minutes! Thank you
from United States of America
I love this podcast. I had been looking for a good motivational podcast to listen to every morning when I found this one; it’s short enough to fit into my morning routine and provides great insight to start my day!
Succinct and sweet... not to mention information-packed and very motivational episodes. Sometimes I don’t have an hour to listen and watch to motivational audio or videos, this podcast is all I need. Big thanks and more success, Clyde et al.!
Everyone needs this podcast. No matter who you are, how old you are, or where you are in your life, these are principles that everybody needs to be reminded of and it is a perfect way to start your day off and set that positive vibe. This is easily my favorite podcast for self-development.
from United States of America
Simplistic and thought provoking
This podcast stays on point with its model. Not one episode over seven minutes so it's easy to take in and use. Topics are clear and concise. Also if there's more to the topic outside of what's put into the episode the source materal is given in the show notes so that the listener can dive further into the topic.
Thank you for adding light to my days with each and every 7 good minutes Of extremely valuable content that enriched our lives.
A good feeling!
Listened the latest episode just now. Feeling good. Looking for more goodness! Thank you :)
My new breakfast or supper
Food for the mind!
Definetly 7 enriching minutes of the day😁
Great show, super helpful and informative
I love starting my days by listening to this show. I’ve been listening to it every day for six months now and every episode has helped me improve and become better. It’s super inspiring and motivating. I love how every episode starts with a thought of the day and is packed with the most incredible information you could possibly get for the day. Absolutely wonderful show I highly recommend everyone listen to it. They’re truly the best seven minutes of the day.
I was surprised that 7 minutes of excepts of speeches could have anything new to tell me about personal development. But the value is in the curation, something that is highly undervalued. The host has a knack for picking something of value for me. My next step is choose a little 7 min job every day to do while listening ... maybe even sort out my garage ! Now THAT will be a triumph