Today's topic is How to Use The Power of Visualization To Achieve Your Goals
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Use The Power of Visualization To Achieve Your Goals Contributed by Our Friends at ProfoundSelfImprovement
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn how to use the power of visualization to achieve your goals.
Thought For Today:When you switch your mindset from being goal-oriented to being process-oriented while keeping you why in mind, magic will happen. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Use The Power of Visualization To Achieve Your Goals
- Consistency Is Key: How To Achieve Your Most Important Goals
- Dream Killers: Why You Should Keep Your Goals and Dreams To Yourself
- Making Progress: To Achieve Your Life Goals This Is What You Must Focus On
- How To Avoid Overwhelm And Follow Through On Your Goals
- Mel Robbins On Being Self Motivated And Working Toward Your Goals
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at ProfoundSelfImprovement
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
30 Great Quotes on Using The Power of Visualization to Achieve Your Goals
1. “I fear failure, but I won't let it stop me. Sometimes you just got to do it or else it just doesn't happen.” – Mark Cuban
2. “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” – Warren Buffett
3. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “If you're not stubborn, you'll give up on experiments too soon. And if you're not flexible, you'll pound your head against the wall and you won't see a different solution to a problem you're trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
5. “You're always working to improve, and you're always being critiqued on your next performance. It's not about what you've done. There's always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
6. “If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as a team, we can choose to do the hard thing.” – Scott Kelly
7. “We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.” Sheryl Sandberg
8. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”– Michelle Obama
10. “To sit back and let fate play its hand out and never influence it is not the way man was meant to operate.” – John Glenn
11. “It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.” – Pat Summitt
12. “Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I’ve never done before –– maybe not noticeably, but inside. But I'll do it because I know it’s not an insurmountable task; I've done plenty of tasks in my life.” – Martha Stewart
13. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
14. “The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.” – Barack Obama
15. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” – Richard Branson
16. “I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
17. “It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that.” – Cheryl Strayed
18. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I'm sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” – Daymond John
Related: Setting Achievable Daily Goals: Why This Is A Good Habit To Have – 525
20. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
21. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'” – Mark Zuckerberg
22. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
23. “Don't you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
25. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
26. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
27. “The distance between number one and number two is always constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. I cannot just expect the organization to improve if I don't improve myself and lift the organization, because that distance is constant.” – Indra Nooyi
28. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
29. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
30. “Everyone's dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams