Today's topic is Playing The Long Game
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Playing The Long Game Contributed by Our Friends at Brendon.com
In today's audio, we learn how to win at the game of life by playing the long game.
Thought For Today:You can't adjust the wind but you can adjust the sail. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Playing The Long Game
- Les Brown: Persistence Pays Off If You Never Give Up
- Mel Robbins: How To Take Control Of Your Life When You're Feeling Stuck
- Why You Must Deal With Challenges You Have In Your Life
- Tips On Eliminating Distractions And Regaining Your Focus
- Getting Over Mistakes Can Be Hard Here's How To Make It Easier
- Simple Ways To Feel Happier Every Day Of Your Life
- Ed Mylett Talks With Us About His Rules For Success In Life
- Loving Yourself: You Are What You've Been Looking For
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Brendon.com
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #492 Release Date:
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM