Today's topic is How to Stop Giving Away Your Personal Power
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Meredith Miller
Our guest today is a coach, speaker and Amazon best selling author who helps people heal after failed relationships. She is Meredith Miller and she's here to encourage you to stop giving away your personal power, and how to recognize when you're doing so.
Thought for today: (Click to Tweet It)If you focus on the actions of others and allow them to constantly upset you, then you are handing your peace over to them and giving away your power. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Personal Power
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey Revisited
- Setting Goals The Right Way: The Art of Setting Goals
- Jodi Aman on Calming Anxiety in 20 Seconds
- The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
- Here's Where To Find Your Real Happiness And Peace
- Alex Heyne On How to Develop Self-Discipline
- Being Different: Your Differences Are What Make You Great Embrace Them
- Practical Tips on How To Journal For Self-Improvement
Audio courtesy of our friends at Inner Integration
Guest Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Alex Iby