Today's topic is Having a Personal Growth Plan
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TD Jakes 2018
Today's guest is a New York Times Bestselling author and the senior pastor of one of the most attended churches in the entire United States. He's Joel Osteen, in today's audio clip we listen in as he talks about why we must have a personal growth plan that lasts our entire lifetime.
Thought For Today:The best project you'll ever work on is you. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Having a Personal Growth Plan
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential
- Destination Happiness: 12 Simple Principles That Will Change Your Life
- The Growth Mindset: A Guide to Professional and Personal Growth
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Get Out of Your Own Way Guide to Life
- How To Create Your Future Just The Way You Want It To Be
- How To Deal With Excessive Relationship Drama
- Being Different: Your Differences Are What Make You Great Embrace Them
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio courtesy of our friends at TD Jakes 2018
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis