Today's topic is Choosing Between The Pain of Discipline and The Pain of Regret
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Choosing Between The Pain of Discipline and The Pain of Regret Contributed by Our Friends at Success Secrets TV
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we're reminded of the choice we have of choosing between the pain of discipline and choosing between the pain of regret.
Thought For Today:The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Choosing Between The Pain of Discipline and The Pain of Regret
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- Wellness Wednesday: Making The Case For The Need To Consume Fewer Calories
- Why You Take Things Personally And Why You Should Stop
- What To Do If You Feel Depressed and Lonely
- If There Is a Simple Formula For Success This Is It
- Time Wasting Activities and Habits You Should Eliminate
- Know Thy Self: 3 Important Words That Will Change Your Life
- Why The Most Intelligent People Seem To Have Fewer Friends
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Success Secrets TV
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.