Today's topic is Overcoming the Fear of Rejection
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Jia Jiang
Our guest today is someone who adventures boldly into a territory that many people fear. That territory is rejection. He does so by purposely seeking out rejection for 100 days. He is Jia Jiang, and he's here to give us some very useful tips on Overcoming the Fear of Rejection.
More on Overcoming The Fear of Rejection
- How to Build Self-Esteem: The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- How To Overcome Bad Days
- Self-Improvement Coach Tracy Hensel: The Power of Saying No
- Why It's Important to Just Get Started
- How To Develop The Strength You Need To Win At Life
- Helpful Tips On How to Stay Focused On Achieving Your Goals
- Why Failure Is Necessary For You To Succeed
- The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
- Tony Robbins: To Be Your Best Self Just Be Yourself
- Even More About Overcoming The Fear of Rejection
Thought for today:
Rejection is a blessing because it's the Universe's way of telling you that there's something better out there.
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TED
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.