Today's topic is Overcoming Fear
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Overcoming Fear Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, our good friend Freddy Fri gives us some great tips on overcoming fear.
Do you have a fear that's been holding you back?
You're not alone. Fear is one of the most common human emotions, and it can be paralyzing, but there are ways to overcome it. In this episode, we'll explore some of the many different types of fears and how to conquer them.
Thought For Today:I have learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Overcoming Fear
- Overcoming Your Fear Of Rejection
- Dealing With The Fear Of Not Being Good Enough
- How To Deal With The Fear Of Breaking Up
- How To Overcome Fear
- How To Overcome Fear In Life
- How To Stop Living Your Fears And Start Living Your Dreams
- Robert Grant: How to Stop Being Afraid And Living In Fear
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!