Today's topic is Not Every Friend Is a True Friend
Listen to “Not Every Friend Is a True Friend: How to Identify Fake Friends” on Spreaker.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to get the next ones automatically!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On Not Every Friend Is a True Friend Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, Freddy reminds us that not every friend is a true friend.
Thought For Today:Some people only love you as much as they can use you. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Not Every Friend Is a True Friend
- How Do You Learn To Love Yourself
- Learning To Love Yourself More
- 10 Clear Signs You May Lack Self Love
- How to Love Yourself More: Practical Tips That Work
- Ending A Relationship With Someone You Love
- Maya Angelou Talks About The Liberating Power Of Love
- Love Yourself First: How To Do It And Why It Matters
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from Freddy Fri
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!